Thursday, January 22, 2009

the season for the sunrise

Downtown Pano January sunrise

There is nothing like a sunrise during the winter season. Amazing clouds that are so boring during the daylight hours it's hard to imagine they start the day out like this. Of course during the summer white puff clouds are pretty but during the sunrise, they don't live up to the hype. I will never get tired of waking up an hour before sunrise way before I need to be up just to get a peek. Some mornings I do get up and peek out the window and see nothing, maybe fog or maybe rain but some day's it's perfect. The crazy thing is every good sunrise doesn't have a good sun "rise". The first couple times watching the sunrise happen you kind of expect a very bright sun to finish the sunrise process. I don't want a bright sun, I want thin weak clouds to cover the sky, it's how the orange happens. I could go on and on about the sunrise photo's from my living room. I get to cheat, I don't have to have clothes on, I don't have to stand out in the cold. I'm a cheater.

No comments: