Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The City That Shines

the city that shines



It doesn't take long before you miss a great thing. Do you start to miss what you have but what you will not? Next year the GF and I will be living together but not in my apartment. The apartment with the killer view, the killer roof and the killer view. I'm ok with it but I will miss the great sunrise view that I do have. The perfect height, the perfect depth into downtown and of course in the perfect city. I think moving will make me a better photographer. It doesn't take much on a regular basis to roll out of bed and take a photo. It's like camping in the perfect spot 365 days a year and having the option to try something new every day. I'm ready to move to a different location, a location that will make me think and prepare for the conditions of the day. Until then I'm going to enjoy every morning out my window in our perfect city.

No comments: