About Me

My photo

Squid;
Photographer
Radio DJ
Flip Flop Hater

Friday, November 7, 2008

storm chaser

from the corner of my eye

It was amazing to see the storm front move in like it did. I didn't even notice the black clouds at first when I was doing work stuff until this loud boom happened. I looked over my shoulder and noticed a huge wall of black down the way, but it was blue and pretty over head. crack, boom another invisible lightning strike during the day made me think, how can I get a good photo of the clouds and blue sky. Being in Woodburn made it difficult since it's flat and no chance to drive up a "the" hill for a better view around the light polls and cars. I did get some normal driving shots with the parted blue sky and black but it didn't do any justice to the craziness of this.

No comments: