Thursday, July 31, 2008

Eyecup?

Eyecup?

It took me way to long to find a replacement for my lost..eyecup? That was the problem, I call this an eyepiece. Amazon didn't have anything, I was a little confused. Of course I didn't look in the manual to see that it is called an eyepiece and it attaches to the viewfinder eyepiece. That and Camera World told me it would take 4 weeks and it cost 40 bucks. I told them no and I would buy it from somewhere else. I did, I finally looked in my B&H catalog. Around 10 buck I could get a replacement in as little as 1 working day. I am never going to Camera World and Shutterbug is getting there. Wouldn't help me for 2 seconds but for 10 minutes standing at the counter wouldn't look over from showing a guy a lens that he wasn't going to buy.

No comments: